PDA

View Full Version : help!

LisaLisa
27-05-09, 16:09
Sorry everyone

Here I am again. Crippled with it again today because have found another reason why i might have HIV despite five tests being negative. I know that sounds crazy but becuase of my symptoms and google really i cant believe that they are right and to make matters worse i have found info on net saying that there are lots of different strains of it and that not all tests test for all strains.

For ages i have been freaking out about having a the symptoms of PCOS ( although i do have regular periods - but have read that you can still bleed if you dont ovulate) and NOW I AM TOTALLY scared again that I have hiv and that it is causing me to not ovulate sometimes and that it will be too late by the time am diagnosed for me to be okay.

I also have lymphnodes in my neck that I can feel and oneunder my chin that is quite big and i cysty thing in my salivary gland - which is the thing that is reallly scaring me becuase i have read on google that this cant be anything else. I have showed that to my dr and she said she was more concerned about my anxiety that the cyst thing as all my blood tests were normal.

Can someone give me their honest opinion about the different strains and what I should do. My baby is nearly seven months and i am freaking myself out even more thinking about her having it

Sorry

I have been here before but im really freaked about this and need some advice

Lisa
xxxx

Gee
27-05-09, 16:17
Hey Hun
I totally get your worries i have them2 but looking at it from a rational point of view we're fine!!!
Neg test means your fine, they are v accurate tests 99.5% I believe 6 months after possible exposure.
I'm a wreck about HIV but it really is v rare Hun xxxx

Stressed32
27-05-09, 18:33
Lisa....I am very upset with you :-) You are on google!! And your on NMP from work :) but so am I or I would not have found your post...LOL. We are both computer junkies!!!
LISA...listen to your dear friend Stressed32.....you do not have crispy chicken! For those of you wondering what the heck I am talking about...Lisa and I have code words for HIV.... ok, Lisa listen.....let us assume you do have PCOS:
1. there are MANY women who have PCOS and do not have crispy chicken! The two are in no way related! This is like saying...oh people with crispy chicken pee and so do I so I must have crispy chicken too....or in my case...chapped lips! Crispy chicken or not....people are not 100% healthy all of the time. Sometimes things other than crispy chicken cause our bodies to be wacky. Can you tell me you were NEVER sick before your "suspected" exposure? No you can't!
2. Stress can cause you not to ovulate too! Lets be honest....you have been stressing over this for a while. Stress can cause your progestrone levels to be funky causing you not to ovulate and causing more anxiety. It is a cycle!
3. You are a smart, sweet girl, but you are NOT a doctor or a scientist and neither is google! These new strands you read about are not in our countries because there are not even a lot of people here with the orignial strand. Your test was accurate....all 5 of them :) I mean 1 being off....unlikly but probably not...5 being wrong...IMPOSSIBLE!
Honey what you have is ANXIETY. Let Dr. Stressed diagnose you :-) You are FINE. Relax and take a breath and STOP beating yourself up for all of your mistakes. Just because you have regrest in life does NOT mean you have been cursed with crispy chicken. HUGS honey! Email me @ work if you need a shoulder ok.

justbananas
28-05-09, 04:43
yes i'm confused about the PCOS correlation.. i have PCOS and it has nothing to do with nothing. if you will.