PDA

View Full Version : Sex Life???

Phill2
31-08-05, 03:27
Anybody else had their sex drive just about disappear?
Phill

eeyorelover
31-08-05, 05:57
hi Phil-
I think maybe that is due to being stressed out over panic. I know that when I have one of those days where the panic gets to me (sometimes several days in a row). The last thing I want to think about is sex. I know that is selfish but it's hard to be in the mood when you are so tense and all you can think about is the panic.
I do know that sometimes when I am feeling a little on edge (not in an attack but on my way) if my husband and I ... ummm.. get together (cleaned that up - aren't you proud of me) I lose alot of the tension. Probably from forgetting about the symptoms and concentrating on something else :)

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

trevor
31-08-05, 08:50
HI,,

yeah mine has just about gone,,,how do i explain that to a nymph girlfriend,,,

dont worry i am sure it will return just try not to give it to much of your thoughts ,,

take care ,,

trevor:)

mjh74
31-08-05, 10:55
Yes mine is also non existant though I'm just glad of starting to feel a bit better at the minute. I'm sure that will come back in time :D

Mark

Phill2
31-08-05, 11:19
Yeh mins gone from once a day to MAYBE once a month if shes lucky
Phill

Yesterday's History,Tomorrows A Mystery,Today Is A Gift - Thats Why They Call It The Present

Meg
31-08-05, 14:09
va va voom!! (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4233)
sex?! no thanx! (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4302)
Cipralex and sex (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2485)
personal question (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3758)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mumof4
31-08-05, 15:15
yeah mine has dissapered to it has been like that for a few years i never feel like it and usually its about once a week and it causes fights with my bf all the time.

pinkscrumpy
31-08-05, 20:32
Mines gone totally, lucky if I can manage once every 6 months

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

seh1980
31-08-05, 22:23
This is very normal..unfortunately!! [No]

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

redbubble
04-09-05, 23:19
Mine took a nosedive when i started taking my meds!

Love Red x

"Life's a journey, not a destination"

stormy
04-09-05, 23:36
yes every winter my sex drive goes to zero. not that i have one in the first place (but dont tell my bloke)

only my pals know my logic

Peru83
05-09-05, 12:09
I'm exactly the same I'm afraid - seems to be very common. I figure that it's because we have so much going on in our minds that we just dont have the time to consider it. Almost like we don't feel it's as important as other things going on in our lifes. Plus it's very exhausting going through what we do everyday, with all our worries and panics we can turn a perfectly simple daily task into and expidition!lol. so maybe even tiredness is to blame too.

Take Carexxx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

sal
05-09-05, 23:47
Totally understand how you feel.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

vernon
06-09-05, 00:13
Wow, I am on cipralex and I seem to want more sex lol. My wife is fed up as i always want it (and I am old 56)

sal
06-09-05, 00:16
Verny babe

Long time no speak and arent you the lucky one!!!

Hope you are doing okay babe

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

stardust
08-09-05, 03:08
URRRRGHHHHHHH! You people have totally put me off food going on about sex drives.......yuck[V]

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

eeyorelover
08-09-05, 06:57
Definitely not a yuk :)
Sex is a very important part of a long term relationship.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

pips
08-09-05, 10:47
Hi Phil,

I understand to.

I can take it or leave it [:I] to me it's not the be all and end all! It's nice sometimes to just have kisses[:X] cuddles and snuggles! LOL

Take care,;)

Love PIP'S X X

meatybuddy
08-09-05, 10:59
hi there

i also agree since i started having these horrible panic attacks my sex drive is either all there or not there at all.

i can take it or leave it but my partner doen't seem to understand she thinks its her thats at fault but it isnt and im constantly telling her its not her its me.

i also agree that sex is an important role in any long term relationship and marriage

Meatybuddy

Phill2
08-09-05, 11:44
Hi Guys
Thanks for all the help. I can really relate to meaty buddys answer.
My Dr wants me to tryLexapro (Cipralex) and after what I've read I just might
Phill

stardust
08-09-05, 22:44
hi eeyore, why is sex an important part of a relationship?

"The truth is out there" Frank Gallagher, Shameless

nomorepanic
08-09-05, 23:39
You have to have sex to know ocd girl

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"