PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have this problem?

noonoo
28-05-09, 08:09
With friends, you're there for them when they need you, help them get through things and support them etc, but when you need them they can't be bothered?
I really hate it :lac: I find it quite selfish and taken advantage of.

xxx

bottleblond
28-05-09, 12:38
Hi Noo

Can you talk to your friends and tell them how you feel?

I am lucky as i have fantastic friends but if i was in your situation then i certainly would speak up.

I hope things work out for you!

Lisa
x

noonoo
31-05-09, 08:35
No I can't, I care too much about losing our friendship even if they aren't that great.

Last night I had a bad panic attack and needed someone to talk to. So I txt my so called friend, a lot to be honest but he won't reply, tried phoning him but then he turned it off.

Why do I even bother? I've been there so much for him recently, helped him out and always nice. I just don't get it. Why is he ignoring me all of a sudden after all i've done for him :shrug:

belle
31-05-09, 08:59
Lucky to even have friends!

Bluebelle
01-06-09, 01:33
I know how you're feeling- I don't have any friends but my sisters.
I have always helped them through everything and the second I need help they abandon me. It is awful because I feel like it becomes a larger problem. Not only do you have to deal with the panic ,anxiety and depression but you have to deal with abandonment as well.
Take Care
Bluebelle

xBettyBoopx
01-06-09, 02:38
Yer, they all leave when the chips are down! I don't have any friends anymore, they've all gone & left me. Apparently my illness makes them uncomfortable..................lmao..............h ow the hell do they think I feel?

Forget him noonoo, he's not worth your time, I know you say you need him at the moment but how easily he's forgotten that you were there for him when he needed someone. Chalk it up to experience & move on. When friends act like that, who needs enemies?

Els