PDA

View Full Version : in panic

darkphantom
31-08-05, 05:15
i cant do this, i think i lost lea through something i said, :( i just had worst panic attack ive had. heart really beating.
i also could lost my job, cos boss mixed my holiday up and he got the hump when wouldnt change it now i got no work cos he wont give me any shifts.
and my hubby work being cut back again, we gona be in real trouble, i cant sleep in tears and in real panic cant handle this everything going wrong,
got shakes now. and i hit my hand again.
i scared real scared i feel so down
susie :([xx(]

Karen
31-08-05, 05:29
Hi Susie

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad tonight. I doubt you have lost Leanne through anything you've said. I went through something similar myself yesterday and it was all a misunderstand and down to negative interpretation on my part. Try to think about the situation calmly. Leanne has been there for you and you have built up a great friendship. Do you really think she would leave you so easily? If she had said to you whatever it was you said to her, would you leave her? I'd guess not and I doubt she is going to leave you either.

Take some time to come down from the panic high. Concentrate on slow 7/11 breathing - breathe in for a count of 7 and out for a count of 11. This really helps.

Regarding work, could you talk to your boss when you are feeling a little calmer and see if you can work this situation out?

I know how everything can appear so hopeless and bleak at times like this but this is the black and white thinking of depression. It feels like there is no hope at the moment, but there is always hope and there will be a solution.

If you are having money problems the Citizens Advice Bureau (http://www.adviceguide.org.uk) can give you advice about this.

Hang in there Susie. You have many people here who care about you and you can come through this.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

trac67
31-08-05, 10:34
Hi Susie,
Lea wont leave you hun, she loves you and cares for you very much, i know it is hard but please try to believe in yourself you are a lovely person, just wanted you to know i am still here and thinking of you.
Take care
Trac xxx

its "just a thought"

Sax
31-08-05, 10:45
Susie,

I agree with Karen and Trac in saying Lea will not be going anywhere, anyone can see you are good mates and as has been said before, mates don't leave you when you really them!

Susie, everything is heightened when you wake up in a panic, you will manage to get through this, you need to break everything down and think about each thing separately and not as a whole. I know i do exactly the same and the anxiety starts cos it all seems too much, but logically it can all be broken down and worked upon.

You have all our support to help you through the tough times - keep posting and talking and please try to come into chat and we'll have a word if it helps you Susie.

Here for you as always mate - take care of yourself, please

love Sax xx[8D]

Barb
31-08-05, 10:49
Hi Susie

I am, sorry you are feeling so bad, dont worry about Leanne I am sure she will be in touch soon, she wont leave you she is a very caring person.
When I feel like you I phone The No P anic Helpline, they are brilliant. Have you got their number.
Sending a ((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))

Barb xxxxxxxxxx

seh1980
31-08-05, 11:27
hi Susie,

I'm sure Leanne will be in touch soon so don't worry, ok?

Hang in there hun - we are all here for you.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

darkphantom
31-08-05, 16:04
hi
i really think alot of all my friends here.
this morning i feel real low havent felt like this since the day i od, just feel that im in a deep hole and i cant get out.
just laid about to day and still cant stop crying, think damaged my knuckle as it looks big.
i spoken to lea i think we ok, though i still worrying and wish hadnt said what i did.
i try and go into chat tonight even if i just sit there and read
thankyou for sticking with me, need help to get me out this hole,
my brain telling me to do all sorts of things at min
love ya all
susie

leo05
31-08-05, 16:11
hey i told you that i WILL never LEAVE you OK cause nothing can change the way i care bout you and do love you ok and as you will know i have drink last night too yeah and i am sorry for upsetting you ok

i am always here for you no matter what the problem cause no problem is to BIG or SMALL for me to help YOU through ok

luv lea xx:)

darkphantom
31-08-05, 16:23
thanks babe
i glad we ok, you got nothing to be sorry about it was my fault i shouldnt of said what i did.
and hope that wont push us apart.
thanks for all your help and support means alot, and i need all support i can get at min, cos i feel i failing and not as strong as i was
love you
xxx

leo05
31-08-05, 16:26
no it will only make US stronger and you will get bk up if you fall cause i will help you scouts promise

as i have rope to pull U up with