PDA

View Full Version : Hello new to this forum look forward to getting to know you :)

Jibber-jabber
28-05-09, 14:48
Hi I was really pleased when i accidentally came across this forum, I have so many of these panic related health problems and frequently google my symptoms, (this is something i want to stop doing as it just cause me to worry)

I have M.E & Fibromyalgia and often feel so ill I think that it must be something else, How can someone feel so bad and it not be a life threatening illness? anyway I am coming to terms with the fact that my illness does just make me feel rotten.
I also have IBS, which I think must be something much worse as my symptoms are so strange. Agoraphobia and panic attacks which tend to come on when the fatigue overwhelms me and I am out. I think i have OCPD, anyone seen the symptoms for this? Sometimes get depressed when i get stuck in bed, I get nausea frequently TMJ, IC, chest pain headaches and migraines, terrible neck pain.

I am a Christian so think that is what helps me get through all this plus a supportive husband and family. Look forward to getting to know you better. I really hope this will be a place that will help me to talk to people rather that the google doctor.

Deepest Blue
28-05-09, 15:52
Hey yam :welcome: to NMP, I hope you can find the help you require, there is a lot of fantastic information here that will benefit you.

Take Care of you for me
Danny.

bottleblond
28-05-09, 18:52
Hi Jibber

Welcome along to NMP!

I am so glad you found us and it's lovely to meet you!

Kind regards
Lisa
x

duskess
29-05-09, 19:08
Hello Jibber , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here, glad you found the site , take care:welcome: d x :flowers:

Louise21
30-05-09, 12:06
Hi to everyone!
I've just signed up to this site. Even that caused me anxiety! I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder and panic attacks. I also have at times, difficulty in leaving the house. Hate feeling like this as I didn't used to be like it. Virtually everyday is a struggle with anxiety. I would love to hear from anyone for their advice and support. Many thanks