PDA

View Full Version : Accupuncture today

Tash_Smith
31-08-05, 10:26
Hi all

After having accupuncture 2 weeks ago, which seemed to bring on my PA's, I am today going to a new accupuncturist, who says he can help.

I am a bit nervous cos of the bad experience fom last time, but I'm trying to stay positive about it all and praying to god that he can make some kind of a difference. Desperate to start my college course next week, so I'm keeping everything crossed that he can help, if only a little bit.

My appt is at 1.30, so I will post when I get back to let you know how I got on.

Thanks for reading!

Tash xx

Mum to Josh and wife to Rob.

mirry
31-08-05, 10:50
Look forward to your update as I used a accupuncturist (3 attempts) and it also made me much worse,then i had to keep purchasing lots of herbal pills every two weeks from them.

Hope you get lucky this time!

mirryx

Meg
31-08-05, 13:33
Hope its all gone well Tash .

Karen
31-08-05, 13:51
Hi Tash

Hope the acupuncture went well today.

I've been having acupuncture in conjuction with hypnotherapy and find it really helps to calm my anxiety. I can feel the anxiety reducing and by the time I've had the hypnosis following this, I am usually feeling so much more relaxed that I can fall asleep.

I hope you get some benefit from it today too.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

nomorepanic
31-08-05, 14:19
Tash

Please can you check your email address in your profile as I am getting returned emails for you.

Cheers.

Hope it all goes well today for you.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pinkscrumpy
31-08-05, 20:33
Hope it went well Tash

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

Elle-Kay
01-09-05, 19:10
Hi Tash, I'm Manager of an Acupuncture Clinic and one of the most important things we try to drill into our patients is stick with it - often a treatment can leave you a) tired (possibly enhancing your symptoms) and b) can "flush out" any symptoms, as it encourages the Qi to flow around your body - but what Acupuncture tries to do is to rebalance your body so that your symptoms actually go, and not just mask them as Western medicines will do, so commitment is a big issue, and will help your therapist to help you.

Is it Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, or another kind you are trying, by the way?

I hope it went well, anyway!

Leah.

--- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.