PDA

View Full Version : Coping

Paula39
30-05-09, 09:37
Hi everyone

I've had depression, fear and anxiety much of my life! My core role models such as my father, grandfather, brothers, husband and lovers have always been way off key. I'm actually at my worst when in a relationhip. My anxiety levels at this moment in time are raised over and above a copable level. I am with a guy who has done things that have hurt me, but i love him?
Or do i? Do i just need to be in a relationship cos i am scared of being alone? I actually don't have a first clue, at almost 40 and i don't have a clue! I started smoking pot, it takes away anxiety, but right now i am realising it's probably making things a whole lot WORSE! I have a pre-disposition to the above and i am sure the weed is making it worse! I can't deal with the feelings of anxiety or panic. I am helter skelter now. I wake up dreading the day ahead or how i will cope if something goes wrong in that day. Anyway i am sorry this is such a depressing first post to read. At least the sun is shining :)

duskess
30-05-09, 22:33
Hello Paula , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here glad you found us , yes i think taking weed will not help your panic and anxiety , you should go see your gp and say how you are feeling maybe you could get councelling , you will get good advice from other members ,take care:welcome: d x :flowers: