PDA

View Full Version : Hello, first time, please help

Rachvale
30-05-09, 19:43
Good Evening,

I am new to no more panic. I have recently been having anxiety attacks and symptoms and I started reading this forum and could see many people feeling the same things. I am awaiting blood test results from the doctors and finding it very difficult to cope. I have great support from my lovely boyfriend, but feel the need to share how hard I am finding the physical feelings of anxiety. I am getting pins and needles in my feet constantly, nausea, digestive problems, shaking etc. I have been to the doctor who recommended I have a 360 check up to make sure everything is fine but otherwise thinks it is just anxiety. I am super scared of the results and scared about where this anxiety has come from. I have never suffered before. Does anyone have any tips for controlling these feelings. I have been exercising alot which seems to help slightly. Thanks

duskess
30-05-09, 22:22
Hello and Welcome to NMP , lots of support and advice here glad you found us , i agree with tetley have a look in the nmp shop for free downloads of claire weekes and there are good books available to, exercise will help , when you get your results if it is anxiety ask for councelling as this will help you understand panic and anxiety , and of course post your fears in the forum were members will give you advice , your not alone take care:welcome: d x :flowers:

Rachvale
30-05-09, 22:24
Thank you for your quick responses. I am having lots of tummy problems this evening...is this likely to be anxiety?

duskess
30-05-09, 23:03
Hi Rach, yes i think it could be try and relax you could try drinking some luke warm water from the kettle may help , having a relaxing bath with candles and music may help , try not to worry , even watching a good movie can help take care , d x :flowers: