PDA

View Full Version : Going Mad

loopy_lou
01-09-05, 11:04
Hi Everyone,

I am off to the doctors today to see if they can help me with how I am feeling. Feel quite bad today had a bad p/a this morning for no apparent reason. Does anyone no if there is any medication that the doctor can give you to stop you from being sick, thats the worst symptom when I have a panic attack, I am physically sick all time.

I have got into a bad cycle, I am getting more scared of doing normal everyday things which I was never like before, but is it true when people say "it will get worse before it gets better?", because the attacks are coming nearly everyday now, I am constintly worried and on edge especially when my b/f is there.

Has anyone ever fully recovered from panic attacks, I so want to get better and feel like the old me again :(

Sorry to go on for so long

Have a nice day everyone
Louxxxxxxxx

seh1980
01-09-05, 11:10
hi Lou,

Good luck at the doctors!!

Any medication that helps you with your anxiety will also help with the symptoms of anxiety such as being sick. Explain what you go through and he/she will be able to advise you from there.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pinkscrumpy
01-09-05, 18:59
Hi Lou

How did you get on at docs?

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

curlybird
01-09-05, 21:49
Hiya Loopy,

I'm sorry to hear that your panic attacks are getting worse. My friend suffered with really bad panic and anxiety about two years ago. She went on medication for a short while and is now fully recovered and back to her old self again....so YES!! it can be done :D

I hope all went well at the doctors anyway chuck...

Take care
Luv Curlybird
XX

bryan2399
03-09-05, 08:56
HI
I THINK I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ON HERE TO FIND OUT IF I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
WHEN I GET A P/A I WILL FEEL LIKE MENTALLY AND PHISICALLY SICK FOR A COUPLE WEEKS.
SEND ME A MESSAGE BACK WITH THE SYMPTOMS THAT YOU FEEL
BRYAN2399 OR
BRYAN2399@HOTMAIL.COM

bryan

Twila
15-07-06, 18:34
Hi Loopy,
Sorry your are having such a bad time. About the recovery part; I was fine
for two years, no panic attacks and I did not take any medicine. I was just
fine. BUT, the PAs have come back. Talk to your Dr. about your problems
and I hope that your will get better. Take care:D
Twila