PDA

View Full Version : Bruising and general aches and pains

garethjambo
01-09-05, 17:50
Does anybody get bruising at all?. I dont know if its just me being paranoid (and I am just bumping into things and forgetting) but I seem to have a lot of them. Also my veins are very prominent at the moment.....

Barb
01-09-05, 18:01
I get lots of bruises, never remember doing it, but I am always bumping into things especially when I am anxious and giddy, so I suppose thats why. Your veins maybe prominent as its been very hot.

Barb xxx

nomorepanic
01-09-05, 18:06
I am always covered in bruises - everywhere and I don't always remember walking into something. My mum is the same - she bruises easily as well.

Have you tried Arnica for it - it is also available in cream form and is completely safe as it is homeopathic.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Quirky
01-09-05, 18:07
Hi Gareth,
I sometimes have lots of bruises and never remember how I got them, well sometimes it's my dog jumping on me! lol. But I bruise easily and did even before I was anxious. My doctor mentioned it when she was examining me once and did a blood test to check everything was ok and it was.
But don't worry lots of people bruise easily. I also have prominent veins in my hands and sometimes feet, only happens to me when it's hot.
Take care,
LJ

trac67
01-09-05, 18:46
Hi gareth,
I bruise really easily too, and i used to sit and try to work out how i got each and every bruise, but now i just say oh well another one and dont worry about it anymore.
take care
Trac xx

its "just a thought"