PDA

View Full Version : i dont believe this! the HA ball rolls on,shooting pains in left breast with rib..

Wee-Mee
01-06-09, 22:59
I am now scared what is wrong with my left arm and breast,my underarm is sore,left arm,round the back at my shoulder blade and at my ribs and round the top near my collar bone and breast with shooting pains through my breast..what is this? has anyone had this?I keep thinkint it is a pulled muscle but it died down and came back but I have had problems with this on off for months.

Has anyone any idea? Painillers arent working :weep: Is this a result of anxiety? I'ms cared I have something wrong with my lungs now,or breast cancer or some thing or angina

I think I'm away again or something..I dunno.

Wee-Mee
01-06-09, 23:13
Crap... Ha mind told me to google.. so i googled. :'(

and the c word coming up for my symptoms.. seriously. i cant get a minutes rest

momof3girls
01-06-09, 23:38
i have depression and anxiey and i get an uncomfortable feeling and even pain in my left underarm i also feel it on the side of my breast and i freak but as day pass it will go away and then come back and i try to ignore it and does go away...well at least for me i know i have and illness but i'm the type to exagerate what i feel and obsece on it so try to ignore,if you got check then every thing should be okay...i wish the best cause when i feel these scary pains and feeling i get so scared try to do things that make feel good and happy be active try to have a distraction,even though i know it's hard

Wee-Mee
01-06-09, 23:49
Thanks petals for the replies.

The pain all seems to be left side oriented but worsens or lessens and I don't understand it but kind of is based on the left... earlier when I stood it got worse and started shooting through my left breas underneath like at my heart almost and as I sit here my left arm feels reall yheavy and the pain is near the top at collar bone and left breast near top,like pectoral(?) and under arm and even slight pain down at bicep and elbow! I duno.. :( thanks loveysx

Vikki
02-06-09, 17:00
you are not alone. when my anxiety is at its peak i get horrendous pain in my left side and breast. Harder done than said but just try to relax. I had about 4 dr's appointments for mine, and all was clear.

Take care
xxx

faith
02-06-09, 17:16
I have had breast cancer and I wish I could tell you that if it happened to you , you would realise that everyday is precious and family members are the most important thing in your lives. I did not see many patients sitting around worried about every little symptom it is nothing like you think it is. If you had it you would not ruin everyday with these dark thoughts so I wish you would all stop doing it now and enjoy yourselves. When you have cancer you have to mentally stop torturing yourself or you would not get through the treatments.

lindzanne
02-06-09, 19:45
Aww Amy I hate to see you feel this way after all you and your family have been through so much! It makes me think of when I read Claire Weekes say clench your leg for 30 seconds and feel how tense and shaky your muscles are after just that, then think about all the tension you have streaming through your body during anxiety. It causes a lot of muscular pain! Im sure your body has been through hell and back stressing about your dad, super tense, probably sleeping in wierd positions if at all, and when you relaxed a bit, the soreness came out and means its healing your stressed out muscles.
xxxoooo
Lindsay