PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

Claiire
01-06-09, 23:07
Hello, Feeling very low at the moment but im glad i have found this site and hope it will help! many thanks x

duskess
02-06-09, 00:09
Hello Claire, Welcome to NMP , lots of advice and understanding here , glad you found us , sorry to hear your feeling so low at the moment , you are not alone , take care :welcome: d x :flowers:

Claiire
02-06-09, 09:31
aww thank you, yes every one is so nice here but i do feel very young!! i do have counclers but i find it very diffcult to speak about how im feeling, its so much easer writting it down dont you think?

Im not very good at letting it all out, But i am on the stage of death! even though i dont want to die! but i have been rushed to hosptal because of what i have done & then i realise how stupid could i of been..i have been to hospital quite a few times but i always seen to wake up!! i do feel like i am alone most of the time but there must be some people who care other wise i dont think i would be here right now. Anyways dont want to say to much as im a little bit shy and you might think what a P***k Lol..But thanks for making me welcome i no i am not alone! & will be happy to talk to others!! i might not be a great talker but im a good listener :D
Thanks, Claire xx

lorac
02-06-09, 11:31
Hi Claire

Welcome to the site it's good to have you here, Claire it is always good to talk to people who understand how you feel and this site is full of lovely people who care and will offer you support.

Carol

bottleblond
02-06-09, 12:24
Hi Claiir

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

You will find lots of people here in the same situation as yourself who will offer you lots of advice and suppot.

You are not on your own hun :hugs:

Take care
Lisa
x

Claiire
03-06-09, 11:37
O my..i for got how to do a new thread, Help? lol! :)