PDA

View Full Version : eastender, says Hi again

eastender24
02-06-09, 01:03
Hi again! Anyone remember eastender? I was first here in early 2007. NMP was a great help to me, so many warm and understanding people. I'm still on the prozac !! it helps make things seem less of a burden! I've tried stoppng it, but it still helps a lot so I chuck it down ! But the best thing? I reinvented myself at 50 ! I changed direction, I did what I wanted to do more than 25 years ago, I went to university! Its hard, its worrying, but, it makes me feel relevent and contributing, when I qualifiy at 55 I'll work in my profession for 10 maybe 15 years, thankfully its almost a guaranteed job, they are paying me whilst at uni, so will have me back (NHS) ! Its the hardest, lowest paid work I have ever done, I feel relevent for the first time in my life! Look for your relevence, it might pay less, be harder work, but it will make your life more worthwhile than you find it now and relieve the panic and anxiety as it has for me. I don't know, maybe it won't work for everyone, but it worked for me! Think about you goals, your relevence in the world, match yourself to them, it maybe the the answer? It was for me.

xBettyBoopx
02-06-09, 01:32
Welcome back eastender:welcome:

Well done on your achievements. So glad you're getting on a lot better. Keep up the good work.:yesyes: :yesyes:

Els

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/commentcherry/cherrytap/celebrations_and_holidays/congratulations/images/115congrats8.gif

duskess
03-06-09, 00:09
Hello Eastender , Welcome back , well done for going back to university your an inspiration to me , thankyou for sharing i wish you well , take care :welcome: d x :flowers:

eastender24
08-06-09, 00:30
Hi Guys thanks for the sweet replies. To everyone who feels no hope and only desparation I say look into yourself find the reson you want to be alive and pursue it. Is it higher than you aspirations or lower? No matter pursue it! There's a place for us all that's worthwhile. :hugs: