PDA

View Full Version : Burning in Upper throat after exercise

Athlete94
02-06-09, 04:51
I am a healthy fourteen year old who is an athlete and lately i have been noticing that after excercises ( or during ) the upper part of my throat feels like it burns sometimes. I'm kinda worried. What's going on??:ohmy: :scared15:

zippy
02-06-09, 10:04
I used to get this when i went to the gym and i have tried to describe it to people and no one ever seems to know what i mean.I could never decide if it was a burning or cooling sensation like when you have a strong mint right in the back of your throat.I was fit and healthy to when i used to get this so dont really know what it was sorry but i have had it since i used to go gym and that was 15yrs ago and i am still here ha.

nataliean1982
02-06-09, 18:30
my mouth feels very wierd after exersize. even my jaw feels sore almost. i think its from breathing very fast and the air irritates the mouth. and all that moving around shakes your face and jaw. i am sure its not dangerous because i first remember feeling this way in jr. high and that was fifteen years ago.

joyce1980
03-06-09, 02:05
Hey Zippy my throat has always burned during exercise and NO one understood what I was trying to tell them. I guess some people get it and some don't

I wouldn't worry about it, I always thought it was normal.