PDA

View Full Version : Men's problem down below

phil06
02-06-09, 12:42
I have a disgusting men's problem. My down below area developed a big spot a few days back and it's been oozing green puss and caused me some pain.

Today it actually stated bleeding and I got a bit of a panic attack as it's like turned into a scab or boil but starting to go down. I also have a massive spot on my neck so must be really bad with spots.

Will i be ok? :blush:

miss diagnosis
02-06-09, 12:58
hi ya

my boyf had a spot there before so its no big deal
it prob got irritated from rubbing against clothes. try putting some diluted tea tree oil on it or else have a bath with tea tree oil in it. works for everything
But dont worry.its nothing sinister

Trixie
02-06-09, 13:33
hi ya

my boyf had a spot there before so its no big deal
it prob got irritated from rubbing against clothes. try putting some diluted tea tree oil on it or else have a bath with tea tree oil in it. works for everything
But dont worry.its nothing sinister

Make sure you keep it clean and wash your hands before and after weeing.:)

phil06
05-06-09, 00:16
I still have the spot/mark down there.

Its annoying as sometimes it bleeds when I walk about with it rubbing against it. It seems to scab over but when I go for a shower it goes raw again.

It's a nasty spot to be like that any ideas? Will it go away?

phil06
16-07-09, 22:58
Three spots I had about the time I posted this have all been retuning a big one on my leg..one on my neck which has left a mark and the one in my own below area has some back. It's just another big spot and quite sore..is this normal to get them on your men's penis area? I'm sure I've heard it alot but just wondered if anybody gets these reoccurring spots? :blush:

clsmith9
16-07-09, 23:22
hey i know my brother has had these (he thinks im some sort of dr lol but nooooo he doesnt actually show it me just tells me ahahaha). i just advised him that everyone gets spots down there like anywhere else on the body at one time in their life. the only thing is if its irritating and bleeding it may become infected (because its in an area with more germs) so i would go and get a course of antibiotics from ur doc. thats all it needs. cleaning it and fresh air for a couple of days is usually the first step but if its still their after that then get some antibiotics. dont worry all will be well! hope this helps xx

Stressed32
17-07-09, 16:16
warm white vinager compresses 2 times a day for 30 min. will help. Vinager has natural anti microbial properties. We use it to treat staph infections. Good luck.

tashbarnes87
17-07-09, 16:22
i was told by my doc as i had a spot in some what of an intimate place. That you can get spots anywhere you have skin, so down there, head, armpit Everywhere!! im sure its nothing to wory about you might just be prone to getting them more than others xx

phil06
28-03-17, 21:28
I have a red sort of spot on my testiciles should I worry? I've been panicking as I read symptoms of something serious are not that noticeable? :ohmy:

pablo0977
28-03-17, 22:08
Red spot? Any more details than that? Like blister or pimple? Is it sore? Raised? Etc.

phil06
28-03-17, 22:12
It's not sore it's like a pimple. I've been feeling the area and worry about anything unusual.

It's been a week or two I've noticed it when showering I think oh is it a lump but it just appears to be a red pimple. Not sure if it's just one but probably.

pablo0977
28-03-17, 22:18
As a general rule of thumb, if anything goes wrong with my man parts I have it looked at. But is there anything wrong? If it's bugging you get it looked at.

phil06
28-03-17, 22:22
Yes I'm not sure if I should worry or not. Not sure what could cause these spots or spot.

Toaster
28-03-17, 23:00
Now I'm not trying to steer you from going to the doctors, but I have had red dots on various parts down there. No pain at all. Turned out to be an ingrown hair each time. I don't remember how I finally determined that was the case. I think I was squeezing around too much one night. Ended up uncovering the hair and plucked it.

Pretty disgusting eh?

phil06
28-03-17, 23:05
Now I'm not trying to steer you from going to the doctors, but I have had red dots on various parts down there. No pain at all. Turned out to be an ingrown hair each time. I don't remember how I finally determined that was the case. I think I was squeezing around too much one night. Ended up uncovering the hair and plucked it.

Pretty disgusting eh?

I'm not keen on going to the doctors but will wait and see. How long would it take to clear up? I'm sure I've had spots there before. Could it be an ingrown hair then? My girlfriend says it's maybe the kind of soap I use I wash down there a lot. Problem is if you google there's not much symptoms and it could be serious without knowing so I keep worrying.

phil06
29-03-17, 09:00
When I was in the shower I noticed it a bit less. It's still there but perhaps its shrinking now?

Gary A
29-03-17, 09:30
Nobody here can tell you what it is, if it's shrinking or if you should worry. At best we can have guesses as to what it might be.

It doesn't sound like anything serious at all but I would reckon a quick visit to your doctor to be told that is far more productive than obsessing over it and looking for scare stories online, wouldn't you?

Ben1989
29-03-17, 11:52
Gary's advice is spot on (no pun intended).

I had a hard lump inside my tongue that I noticed yesterday. It didn't hurt or anything but I had two choices:

1) Worry about it for ages, google what it could be, think the worst but hope for the best. Constantly monitor it etc
OR
2) Go to a trained GP who can quickly tell me whether it's nothing or sinister.

I did the latter. I called the doctors and said that I have a lump in my tongue so I would like to book in for a GP to see it. I was lucky and I got an appointment that afternoon where the GP told me it was nothing to worry about and it was just a benign cyst. Worry over.

phil06
29-03-17, 19:33
I'm not keen on going to the doctor. I might wait and see if it clears up I'm
Not one for going to the doctor but I'm worried it's serious and I could die or something.

Are spots common there. Perhaps if I had more symptoms I would require and doctor?

Fishmanpa
29-03-17, 19:37
Not one for going to the doctor but I'm worried it's serious and I could die or something.

Are spots common there. Perhaps if I had more symptoms I would require and doctor?

I'm not one for paid reassurance but if you're that concerned, then just go to the doctor :shrug:

Positive thoughts

phil06
29-03-17, 19:38
If you're that concerned, then just go to the doctor :shrug:

Positive thoughts

I am concerned but don't fancy going going to the doctor.

If I have to I can but it's not ideal.

nomorepanic
29-03-17, 19:53
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

phil06
30-03-17, 15:21
I've had to make an appointment at the doctors.

Have to wait until 11th April not very good as I will be worried until then.

phil06
06-04-17, 23:25
On closer inspection it's a pimple which seems like the other ones on the skin only it's inflamed a bit a tad bigger?

Should I still see the doctor?

unsure_about_this
07-04-17, 13:34
On closer inspection it's a pimple which seems like the other ones on the skin only it's inflamed a bit a tad bigger?

Should I still see the doctor?

If you are unsure go and get it check out, you can mention you had a pimple or something there if it clears up.

snowghost57
07-04-17, 15:36
I agree with Ben, continue to worry about it or go see a doctor!

phil06
11-04-17, 11:12
I went to the doctor but they said it was fine and couldn't see anything.

phil06
27-04-18, 05:31
I have a spot on the penis like a lump and a tiny spot head what could this be?

phil06
27-04-18, 05:48
I have a spot/lump appeared there again is this normal?

lofwyr
27-04-18, 06:12
Likely an infected pore. If it continues to persist, go to the doc. Its nothing serious, but they have creams etc.

Elen
27-04-18, 09:00
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Bigboyuk
27-04-18, 16:55
Hi Phil this reassurance seeking off everyone is doing you no favours everyone has told you there is nothing to worry about advice is try the tea tree oil in your bath do this for a week and take it from there. Iam not going to reassure as this will only feed the HA dragon more. ATB