PDA

View Full Version : help!! feeling hot upset anyone else??

kathy.x
02-06-09, 16:25
for some reason feeling hot really sets off my HA, which isn't helpful seeing as the weather in the UK is amazing right now and i'm doing exams! just wondering if anyone else feels the same? it's just as i got home, being tired, hungry and pressured after having just done an exam to revise for one tomorrow and being really hot i started to feel a bit tired, short of breath, dry mouth and generally offbalance. i know that's the onset of a panic attack and i've manged to stop a full blown one, but am still really uncomfortable now. i also feel bloated and a bit sick.
just wondering if the heat upsets anyone else? and if it does really sound like a panic attack :weep:

Pixel
02-06-09, 16:31
im not good in the heat, i get bloated, tired, headachey, nauseus, dizzy. my eyes also feel strange when its really sunny. My boyfriend tells me a lot of people feel like this in the sun, but i just look into it more than others. But i know how u feel.

valleybear
02-06-09, 17:03
I too do not do with too much heat. I can begin to feel dizzy, nauseous and as if I have no energy or am going to faint (never do). I think these feelings, which a lot of people have in sun and heat, seem to trigger my panic and like you I have to work to keep it in check. Hope you are feeling better now and you are certainly not alone with this. XX

Liverbird67
02-06-09, 17:35
I must agree I have been feeling extremely twitchy in this heat too, I first noticed this in Gfreece a few years ago before I had the whole bloomin anx and depression I have also noticed that I physically cannot eat in this weather and feel quite sick

Marvellous isn't it.

Sarlou31
02-06-09, 17:47
I get like this too, and didn't think it was my HA. I felt lightheaded, nauseeous, my eyes feel funny, i have a tense feeling in my head and i just want to lye on the sette and not do a thing

Sarlou31
02-06-09, 17:48
Then of course this triggers my anxiety off even more. ROUNDABOUT!!

billywhizz
02-06-09, 18:22
I was just about to post virually the same topic.

The heat really does me in too, been feeling dizzy for the past few days and my energy levels are so low. Ive noticed in the past that it usually takes me a few days to adjust to the heat, and then my anxiety starts to calm down.

Apparently its supposed to cool down over the next few days tho

kathy.x
02-06-09, 18:44
thanks for all the replies! and billywhizz that's good to hear :D maybe i can get some peace for my revision! i've not had any problems so far really with the heat, it's only hit me today.