View Full Version : quetiapine/seroquel

joy
02-06-09, 19:01
anyone know anything about the above

Joy

SuperInfinity
22-06-09, 03:50
THEY ARE NEUROLEPTICS.

THEY ARE BRAIN-DAMAGE, PURE AND SIMPLE. I WAS FORCED THEM FOR MONTHS AND THEY NEARLY KILLED ME THOSE B******S!!!!

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER TAKE THEM PLEASE.

nomorepanic
22-06-09, 18:23
Hi SI

I have reduced the font size of your reply and removed a naughty word from there!

I appreciate you wanted to get your point across but maybe that was a bit too much.

Jennifer Anne
22-06-09, 20:57
Dear SI

I take quetiapine and now im really worried about your reply. Could you explain what you mean please?

Jennifer anne

sunshine-lady
22-06-09, 22:46
Hi Jennifer Anne,

I have been taking Quetiapine for some time (I switched from Olanzapine). They are working very well for me after a few minor side effects. They really have had a positive impact on my life and wouldn't be without them.

Please try not to worry, just because a medication doesn't work well for someone else doesn't mean it will have the same effect on you.

Good luck xxx

thebuzzer
02-07-09, 11:19
anyone know anything about the above

Joy

Joy

What dose are you on? they are an anti psychotic, but used by Drs for anxiety and sleeplessness -which was why I was given them. People suffering from pychosis take up to 800mg.

I haven't had any probs unless I go over 50mg then I get a really bad racing heart.

sheena
02-07-09, 22:12
Seroquel has been my life saver. I take 100mg at night and have a good sleep. They also stopped the constant whirling thoughts.:yesyes: