PDA

View Full Version : More Pains in Legs

Shazza39
02-06-09, 19:48
Hi all

For a few days over the weekend I did not have any pains at all and I thought things were better then low and behold today I have the pains at the top of my thigh. At the inside towards my groin area. There are no lumps or redness or anything. It is mainly on the left side but a little on the right side too. Feels a little light a tight elastic band is around the top of my leg. Some pains shooting round the back but not all the time! I also feel a little flu like!! Surely there must be something very wrong with me...any ideas??? It can't be my imagination all the time! :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

martin1989
02-06-09, 21:29
oh yes it can be imagination a lot of the time hun.basically from what ive noticed you get anxious about something,next you get symptoms of anxiety,then your stuck in a loop a little like a smoking addiction,you stop smoking,get them off your mind and all of a suddn you crave one very bad...well your forgetting about this pain and simply it pops up all of a sudden in your mind and it happens again,its basiclly over stimulating your nerves.sounds to me like a little bit of depression too!i have a lot of symptoms as far as thinking my body parts are missing....keep your chin up,do something you enjoy,and remember,do whatever makes you happy,not what makes others happy,you need some time to relax. :hugs:

sunndyd
02-06-09, 21:34
how do i post a thread?

Shazza39
02-06-09, 22:04
Thanks for the response martin1989!!! I have to admit I have been googling tonight again after trying to stay off it for a while and of course I feel worse. I am trying to find out if it is my lymph nodes...not sure exactly where they are. Of course as soon as I googled groin lymph nodes it was just about every match mentioned HIV!!! Your kind words have gone a little way to help but I know that I will worry going to sleep tonight and wake up feeling anxious!!! Never ending xx:weep: