PDA

View Full Version : hi Newbie

sunndyd
02-06-09, 22:50
i have i 1st had panic disorder when i was about 17 which lasted for two yrs which was horrid but i cam throught, i had a relapse in oct last yr which i was off work for 2 weeks.
This timee round a dr bullied me into takin setraline for cronic ibs i have been in an out of hospital for tummy problems. After takin the setraline i had a terrible night sleep an have had anxiety since, i had propranolol 40mg once daily but upped in to 1 twice aday. i t made me feel drowsy n not with it. The dr has now prescribed me diazepam 2mg which im too scared to take it as if i take im worried if i had any problems with it , it will take for ever to get out of my system. But to be honest i havent felt to desperately anxious to have had to take the diazepam anyway, just feelin constenly shacky and a fuzzy feelin on my fore head which is a new one to me! does any one have the fuzzy for head feeling? it does seem to get worse when im feeling tired and or when anxious.

on a possitive note i know i can get throught anxiety as i have in the past and led a normal life this is just a relapse. Its just very frustrating for me and i wish i could just snap out of it lol....u know wot they say time heals:weep: :weep:

duskess
02-06-09, 23:59
Hello and Welcome to NMP , lots of advice and understanding here , glad you found us , on the main menu you find information about IBS , and in the forum experiences on medication , you will get advice from other members who understand too , take care:welcome: d x :flowers:

sunndyd
03-06-09, 08:51
thanx guys:blush:

sunndyd
03-06-09, 12:13
p.s. i think i have about 3 more day before i can get into chat room lol