PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I'm new here... :)

Lanky_Steven
03-06-09, 11:19
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I've been suffering from claustrophobia/panic attacks for some time, and this problem has seen itself getting worse as of late. But I'm determined to overcome my problems.

I found this forum on a search engine and I'm glad I did- I hope to take part in discussions on here in the future.

:)

pollyanna
03-06-09, 11:27
Hi

Im quite new to this site too, and like you kinda found it by accident, but in the short time that i have been here, i have found it really really helpful. i hope you find it just as useful.

Best wishes

Pauline x :flowers:

sunndyd
03-06-09, 11:32
hi many yrs ago i had clostraphobia and agrophobia brought on by aniexty it does get better. I had been great for many yrs til now im havin some problems my self im goin out but not for long as i get overwhelmed:welcome:

Lanky_Steven
03-06-09, 13:05
Thanks so much for the warm welcome Pauline and sunndyd, it's really comforting to know there are people around that have been through similiar things. :)

Patty
06-06-09, 11:13
Hi Lanky_Steven, :)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :)

duskess
06-06-09, 12:24
Hello Steven , :welcome: to nmp , glad you found the site , your not alone , take care , d x