PDA

View Full Version : The Hot weather

sMINT
03-06-09, 11:25
Anyone else HATE the sunny weather?

Or am I just weird lol.

It makes me so panicky. I mean I cant go anywhere becuase I think Im going to faint due to the heat. I cant eat food all day and night becuase the heat makes me loose all my appetite.

I get awful hayfever.

I drink so much water but still think im going to dehydrate.

I dont know how anyone can enjoy this wather lol

bottleblond
03-06-09, 11:28
sMINT

I am so with you on this one.
It makes me feel quite sweaty, dizzy and a bit sick too when TOO hot.
Yukk give me winter any day
Lisa
x

doodah
03-06-09, 11:40
I don't know about you two but the hot weather does my head in!:D Everything looks tooooooo real and bright for me!! It's like the sky is big too! Gawd - wouldn't it be nice to be "normal" :blush:

amandaj
03-06-09, 13:23
i feel dizzy all time anyway, but im with you all on this one hot weather makes everything a hundred times worse, id rather be able to make myself hot with a quilt or hot water bottle i hate it

nanny
03-06-09, 13:28
I do like the hot weather, I don't sit in it i'd rather be in the shade but i do think having sunshine makes you feel ten times better when you are feeling low.

xBettyBoopx
03-06-09, 18:56
Hot weather makes me anxious! Well even more anxious than I already am:weep: :weep:

I'm lucky in the fact that my flat doesn't get much sun, so it's rarely hot indoors here.

I went to shops yesterday & felt really anxious & panicky. Even walking home, when usually I'm thinking "Thank God that's over", this time I didn't even manage to calm down when I was indoors:weep: :weep:

The sunny weather lifts my depression that I usually have all winter but then I get friggin more anxious & panicky. Oh there's no pleasing some people:scared15: :noangel: :blush:

Els

magpie girl
03-06-09, 20:27
i hate the hot weather:weep: my anxiety doubles,i feel sick,cant sleep,get double acid reflux.My head is banging and pain killers dont shift it,actually i feel terrible:wacko: :wacko:

Anxious_gal
04-06-09, 00:28
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=510050#post510050

I just did a post about the weather lol.
I like when it's sunny but hate how I get dizzy and feel sick.
I do have drank so much water that I'm running to the bathroom all day lol!
I hate not being able to cool down.
I don't mind cool stores with air conditioning but I haven't been up town all week as it's just too hot for me to walk there without feeling like I will faint!

xBettyBoopx
04-06-09, 00:36
Us heat sufferers can breathe a sigh of relief for a while anyways, it's actually going to be cold for a few days, YES, cold!! Like winter weather. We can get to the shops & get everything in:yesyes: :yesyes:
Els

agnes
04-06-09, 21:48
Thank goodness, I thought it was just me! The past couple of days have been so hot, I've been feeling more anxious too. But there's been a cool breeze today, fortunately.

mdLc
05-06-09, 04:56
Hi...
I agree with you on the weather..I hate the heat!

I live in NY and work for a major office supply company in a warehouse that is about 30 degrees hotter than it is outside..(no air conditioners)

Now that the warmer weather is approaching, I wish it never stopped snowing..lol

agnes
05-06-09, 11:35
Srangely enough I was just reading a page from Claire Weekes and she writes about the similarity between the symptoms of anxiety and those felt during very hot weather e.g. fatigue, flushes, pounding heart etc. She advises not to be discouraged as these symptoms can merely be down to the heat.

Alabasterlyn
05-06-09, 11:46
How nice to find others who feel the same as me. I hate the heat and every year just dread Summer. As soon as the clocks go forward at the end of March I can almost feel my anxiety get worse and I just long for the Autumn.

Like theia I have read in the Claire Weekes books about the similarity of heat and the symptoms of anxiety, so I'm sure that is one reason.

I also find that when it's hot and sunny everywhere is very busy and noisy. People have their windows open, they sit out in their gardens being loud and annoying and even car drivers zoom along with their windows open and car stereos blaring away and it just makes me want to scream.

I can't sleep at night when it's hot either and as this is England, well most of us don't have the pleasure of an outdoor pool to cool down in or have A/C in our homes. Sometimes the only place I can relax in when it's hot is the car as at least I can cool down with the A/C in that :winks:

Hereford Al
05-06-09, 23:10
Well, looking at the forecast, we won't be having to worry about heatwaves for the next week or so!

I prefer it to be sunny, but yeah this last week or so has been a bit much. Especially at night when it is so difficult to sleep.

My ideal temerature range is 15C-19C, blue skies and a mild breeze.
Tis almost like I am cold blooded or something :-)