PDA

View Full Version : Hello :)

Sandster
03-06-09, 12:41
Hey guys. I stumbled across the site as a result of searching for side effects of sitalopram, which I've had before for depression about 7-8 years ago. Just introducing myself. Nice to meet you, by the way :flowers:

Potted history of me is that I have long term problems with severe depression, suicidal thoughts and low mood, possibly associated with childhood abuse. Also my dad (source of abuse) was bipolar. Not sure if these things are heredity but I, of course, would rather have inherited blue eyes! :huh:

I'm 37, live and work in the Midlands, am a frustrated writer/poet and am gay, 'married' to my long term partner of more than years. That's me :blush:

Lanky_Steven
03-06-09, 13:08
Hi Sandster and welcome, I'm new here too. I hope you find this forum can be of some help to you!
How long have you been writing/doing poetry?

Sandster
03-06-09, 13:59
Hi Steven :hugs:

I refuse to call you lanky. I think you're just compensating for my relatively short wideness :winks:

I've been writing for as long as I can remember. Had some poetry published under a pseudonym (my alter ego :shades: ) many years ago but live in hope of becoming a freelance fiction writer and moving away with my little family to a nice farm in Devon or Cornwall. Who knows what's around the corner... :unsure:

duskess
04-06-09, 01:27
Hello Sandster , Welcome to NMP , glad you found us , take care :welcome: d X