PDA

View Full Version : feeling really dizzy and faint(please reply to this thread)

martin1989
03-06-09, 21:47
24/7 feeling faint,nearly falling over,keep crying over it and need help.i have seen a doctor in a+e about it and they said they cant see anything wrong with my ECG,blood pressure,pulse was 120 bpm,sugar levels fine,whats going on :weep: i have been visiting my girlfriend in hospital,she is getting better as im getting worst.the nurses there keep saying they noticed i look very unwell.but i tell them what the doctors hav said.its from the second i wake till i sleep i feel so ill here and about ready to finish myself off! pleas tell me what it might be.

angietomjimandcass
03-06-09, 21:49
I had dizzyness for a week and it turned out to be a sore ear, you could have picked up a bug, go see your dr and they will give you pills so you can cope.

lesleya
03-06-09, 21:59
Hi
Im sorry your feeling so ill, but i really think you need to go back to your gp and ask tell him exactly how bad your feeling.
You said your sugar levels were ok..did they tell you what they were? I know if i miss a meal or do too much i can feel really dreadful.
Anxiety/panic can really drain you and make you feel really tired and weak sometimes too.
Hope you feel better soon hun.
Take care
xxx

martin1989
03-06-09, 21:59
thats where im confused because i have nop pain apart from chest pains near my heart and a weak left arm.:unsure:

lesleya
03-06-09, 22:10
Sounds like it might be anxiety because like you said your worried about your girlfirend but i think you should still visit your doctor to tell him exactly how your feeling and he should be able to help you or even put your mind at ease.
Try to rest and get a good nights sleep then see how you feel tomorrow.
Take care
xx

TheExtradition
04-07-10, 20:56
Well, if its faintness and dizzyness, get your inner ear checked. I went to the ER for dizzyness and panic atacks, and they decided to give me medication for Vertigo, and it wound up making me feel great. Also, my grandmother would get anxiety so bad that she would literally pass out, like completely out cold. And the doctors told her that the more she worried about it, the more her body would fight it by passing out. Just a though, P.M me if you ever want to chat!

Kerry B
04-07-10, 21:53
Hiya Im been dizzy for 2 weeks, and I know its really scarey, I have been checked by 4 Doctors who have told me its all down to Anxiety and I still cannot believe I am causing this and the more I worry the worse I get its like a viscous circle. Are you on any medication? if not maybe you should see you GP, Diazapam does calm me.

Maj
04-07-10, 22:01
Anxiety can really make you feel dizzy and lightheaded, I used to have this a lot a few years ago and it is frightening at the time. Rest assured though that it will do you no harm. I think it's because you are so tensely holding on to yourself. If you can't get out of the vicious circle then speak to your gp who should be able to give you a wee supply of diazepam to get you through this period. Even a week's course at a low dose can make all the difference and give you a chance to get your strength back up again. Don't despair, this feeling will go.
Myra x

georgina20
07-07-10, 00:02
hiya are you on any medication ? anxiety can do all kinds of things to your body i found breathing properly helps sounds a bit boring but once you get used to it it really can help it can calm your body down also make sure you a drinking enough water. just try these two things just see if it helps take care hope you feel good soon Georgina x

blueangel
07-07-10, 12:07
Hi there

I have had lods of problems with dizziness related to anxiety, but has anyone checked you out for an inner/middle ear infection? These can cause really bad loss of balance but are very easy to put right. I'm sure it would be worth getting your GP to check for this.