PDA

View Full Version : hi scared

sj
03-06-09, 23:44
hi im sarah and im really scared at the moment. ive been on zispin for a while now and yesterday i went to see my doctor as my anxiety has gotten worse. he has doubled my dosage and now the side effects are worse. im scared that i will never be "normal" again. im having a bad night right now and dont know what to do. i feel so alone and scared.

duskess
04-06-09, 00:58
Hello Sarah , Welcome to NMP , lots of help advice and understanding here , glad you found the site , sorry you are feeling so scared :hugs: you will feel better and happier again try telling yourself that and upping your dosage can make you feel more anxious but its only temporary , have a look at the medication link in the forum , you can also do posts for other members experiences and advice ,take care ,:welcome: d x :flowers:

sj
04-06-09, 01:07
thank you for the kind welcome. i know that what im feeling is just the side effects but it really is horrible and i just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. i tell myself it will get better in time i just have to be patient after all rome wasnt built in a day. i feel a bit better for talking on here so will try and get some sleep now. if anyone else has had similar experiences i would be grateful to hear how you got on. thanks again :flowers:

Kev1972
04-06-09, 01:16
Hello sarah and welcome i am also new here , you are not alone there is great advice on here , so take care :)

bcr
04-06-09, 10:01
Hi,

I've just joined too and already find it better knowing there's some support out there, so I hope you find that it helps you too. The worst thing is feeling alone and I think (hope) that this forum will help you to feel a bit less isolated.

I hope the support gets you through the worst of this so you can start to feel less scared.

H

p.s. Whilst feeling better is something to aim for, I've found being "normal" is overrated!!! :yesyes:

Paula39
13-06-09, 16:20
Hi Scared
Hang in there hun, you have the usual good and bad days. I always believe that no matter what we think, we are the sane ones. I am on a roller coaster of emotions at the moment, i don't know my bum from my elbow at times, but i get through each day and the hope the next will be better :)