PDA

View Full Version : spike 1

spike 1
04-06-09, 16:19
I am on Mirtazapine 15mg seems o.k. weight has gone up but get some sleep now. My Dr has now added propanolol 10 mg 3 times a day or as required. I use them when i know i am going to encounter bad attacks mainly crowds or queueing . They do work but get major spaced out for a good 2 hours after. I took 1 first time 2 the next 1 not good 2 too much will have to try 1 1/2. I also have tamazepam as required. Will i be on drugs forever or is there another way ? I also attend a therapy centre 2 weeks at a time for holistic therapy. Is there anywhere i can go and not be the weirdo in the corner ?

zaffordbeeblebox
04-06-09, 23:20
You are not a wierdo in the corner and you can never be as you know how many of us go through the same (imaginary) problem.You will come out of it sooner than you think.CBT works pretty fine..have you considered that???
I myself am pretty paranoid about medication but my doctors have prescribed me propanonol 10 mg thrice a day which i have not started as yet.I,m going to try kalms,which is a natural herbal remedy and i,m convinced that it,ll sort the problem.This is generally more of a psycological issue which no mediation can sort..medications generally supress the symptoms but do nothing for the cure..but CBT definately will..All the best..Anxiety is completely normal.