PDA

View Full Version : romance is not what one would expect :)

melody
05-06-09, 05:07
hi everyone :)

I finally figured out what romance is to me and it is my own reality!

My boyfriend has always liked me, & thought I was pretty. He liked my opinions, even when they were different to what most other people thought. He liked my idealism. He tolerated my depression and my terror when I was going through the biggest crisis of my life. He stood by me when my friends all dumped me cause of stupid rumors! No wonder he is the only person I could ever completely trust. He never let me down, even when I turned into a drunken stoner freak cause I didn't know how else to survive. He wanted to stop me hurting myself, but he also allowed my freedom! He was 100% honest. He even likes me when I am being a terrible show off when I get in my sometimes happy as moods. He loves me and I love him. He even forgives me all the times when I have anxiety & am not in the mood! Even when I am angry at him for being a pesky guy, I know he is the sweetest guy in the world! He is not perfect, no one is! He is perfect to me.....

Maybe I can't make friends cause I already have a perfect connection already? My best friend was the one who was there the whole time!!!!!!!!!

Melody Cass