PDA

View Full Version : STRESS

Peru83
02-09-05, 17:22
I have just come back from my evaluation today and found out that all my problems are stress related, even my depression is stress related! My doc said I was carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders.

I just want to know what is the biggest factor in your life that makes you guys feel this way?

Take Carexx
Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Peru83
05-09-05, 12:24
thanx everyone for voting, I think I'm starting to see a bit of a pattern now. [^]

Take Carexxx

Claire

Piglet
05-09-05, 12:35
Hi Claire,

I wanted two shots
1. single parent
2. no money

well infact I wanted lots of goes - my anxiety mostly certainly was an overload of stress.

Love Pig xx

Peru83
05-09-05, 15:50
I notice that none of you have a big problem with unsuportive friends/family, thats really good [^]:). Wish I could say the same, my answer is all of the above!

Take Carexx

Claire

chucklehound
01-10-05, 14:32
:(
I find that the feeling of being a single parent is the main one that makes me feel stressed...
Chucklehound
xxx

tygwyn
01-10-05, 15:38
Are you able to add one to the vote? Mine is managing the family - finances, shopping etc etc. I try to do everything at once and become obsessed with getting everything as cheap as possible! I spend hours (or used to before it caught up with me) searching online for the cheapest of everything! I drive myself mad let alone my husband. I'm also a CONTROL FREAK which is another of my major problems!

"True acceptance means 'facing and relaxing' - it is submission" (Claire Weekes)

Peru83
01-10-05, 16:41
there you go tygwyn,

I have no added another one in for you :).

Take Carexx

Claire

desperate
01-10-05, 16:46
Mine is definitely putting others before me and worrying excesively about pleasing everyone.

First Anxiety...then panic attacks...now GAD and depression...now working on a better future!

meatybuddy
01-10-05, 20:03
hi jammie

i would have to say nearly all of them

all the best

darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Peru83
02-10-05, 07:55
For those of you that have put 'none of the above', if you wouldn't mind could you please tell me what yours is? Im just curious, if you don't want to then thats ok:)

Take Carexx

Claire

Meg
02-10-05, 10:12
Occupational Stress

Exhaustion

Bereavements

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

alba
06-05-09, 15:52
mine is working problems, office politics, being builled, no self esteem, weak, unhealthy, very confused and disagreement between spouses and in laws. and everyone talking behind myback, kids problems, being poor, no peace of mind, forever worried, anxiety.

Ollie12
06-05-09, 16:07
The types of stress that exacerbate my anxiety are:

Being overloaded at work
Worries about my relationship with my girlfriend
Self Esteem
Guilt (Is this a stress?)

skyblue
06-05-09, 17:44
worrying what other people think of me,when really i should'nt care.

thinking the grass is always greener,when im sure its not.

angry that i feel iv missed out on so much because of my anxiety,as soon as i think "id like to do that,or go there"

that big voice say "woah what if this,what if that happens"

then more stress:shrug:

just wish for once id think bugger it....

skyxx:winks: