PDA

View Full Version : Painfull hips/lower & upper back

Kraggy
06-06-09, 01:36
Okey, i've made a post about my lower back a few days ago, which kindoff calmed me down, but the pain just doesn't seem to go away. I tried the search functions, But mostof them seem to say ovulation pains and the like, which I cannot have since I am a male? :P

Anyways, its a constant pain in my lower back, butt-cheeks & hips, I do now know what kind of a pain it is, its very hard to explain, but it is allways there. It seems to get worse when I push on certain spots...I also got occasional pains in my upper back, which I immedietly blame on my lungs, and which is immedietly lung cancer, I concider myself in serious danger of lung cancer dueue to years of spending alot of time behind my computer in a dusty room, and the fact that my parents have allways smoked, since birth so I have inhaled alot of smoke while spending time with them...

A small update on my HA aswell, its been going great the past week or so, although I get afraid occasionally such as right now, the fears usuallyjust go away fast after making a post here, since i'velearned to think a bit more rational, and the helpfull posts I get here are doing wonders aswell. <3

Kind regards,

Kraggy :bighug1:

Kraggy
06-06-09, 23:26
Nobody who has experienced someting similar? :(

Wee-Mee
07-06-09, 01:46
Hey mister. I have had back aches similar to you and yes I know I am female but I sort of know the difference between the ovulation pains etc as you say and other stuff.. This may sound odd but could it may be due to the way you are sleeping or how long you sleep or something? I find sometimes if I have overslept My back and hips etc ache like a mother and then other times when I have maybe slept on the cough instead of the bed it sets my back off for donks,all cramped and stuff.

What age are you if I can ask? I think it could be muscular love xxxxxx

Wee-Mee
07-06-09, 01:47
Oh also,I thinks I have IBS and sometimes this plays havoc on my hips and lower back aswell due to bloating and stuff so I dunnoif you have this?? I'm just shouting random stuff at you sorry. :weep: wish I could be more help xxxxxx

Kraggy
07-06-09, 04:11
Thank yoou Wee-Mee, every answer is of help really.

I am 20 years old and I do have quite a few symptons of IBS, However I have not been checked for it yet. The doctor did not seem it was necesarry and asumed it was IBS that could be induced by my stress.

It could be muscluar aswell, but spread over such a large area?

Thank you for your aswer, it might have to do something with my sleeping pattern since i've been sleeping a little bit irregular as of late hehe..