PDA

View Full Version : Why do I do this?

mau
06-06-09, 02:16
I had an appointment with my GP on Mon' last'. naturally I freaked out and cancelled at the last minute.

I did ask for a repeat prescription... and have not been able to leave the house. in order to pick it up.

In my own little world: I'm a gobby, mouthy, self opinionated PITA.

The real word scares the bayjasuss out of me.

Bluebelle
06-06-09, 03:55
Hi Mau
Is there anyway you can have someone else pick up your prescription? Or do they offer a delivery service? Don't beat yourself up over cancelling the appointment. It is okay to have a rest from the constant battle aginst all this.
I agree with you- the real world is scary! I am so grateful to have my little dog and cat here to keep me company as there are times it is way to stressful!
Hugs
Bluebelle

mau
10-06-09, 02:01
Thanks Bluebelle, my partner is my rock but I cannot burden him further by asking him to collect my prescription.

My lovely best friend took me shopping to-day. he took me to collect the 'script, took me out for lunch and took me shopping. Bless him 'cause he has no idea of how much I rely on him to keep me safe.

I found being in the car increased my anxiety at the very least tenfold. Lots of toe clenching and dreadful fear.