PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Arthurjaded
06-06-09, 07:26
Hi Im dave, 29. I have been diagnosed as depressed with social anxiety dissorder. This week I have not been taking my prozak and I have felt a lot worse as a result.:wacko:Lol

melody
06-06-09, 07:46
Hey, hey!

I never understood why so many people think it's so terrible to have to take medication? Pop it down & feel the symptoms ease, deny what you need & feel the downward spiral. I know which I would prefer.

It's nice to hear from someone with a sense of humour. Joking around is fun :)

Melody

jennismortal
06-06-09, 10:16
Anxiety disorders are the most common of emotional disorders, annually affecting more than 20 million Americans.
Anxiety disorders fill people's lives with overwhelming anxiety and fear. Unlike the relatively mild, brief anxiety caused by a stressful event such as a business presentation or a first date, anxiety disorders are chronic, relentless, and can grow progressively worse if not treated.
Effective treatments for anxiety disorders are available, and research is yielding new, improved therapies that can help most people with anxiety disorders lead productive, fulfilling lives. If you think you have an anxiety disorder, you should seek information and treatment.
Each anxiety disorder has its own distinct features, but they are all bound together by the common theme of excessive, irrational fear and dread.

Arthurjaded
06-06-09, 10:53
Hey, hey!

I never understood why so many people think it's so terrible to have to take medication? Pop it down & feel the symptoms ease, deny what you need & feel the downward spiral. I know which I would prefer.

It's nice to hear from someone with a sense of humour. Joking around is fun :)

Melody
oh im not deliberetly missing them, the dr office was closed for some reason

duskess
06-06-09, 12:07
Hello Dave , Welcome to NMP , lots of advice and understanding here , ASAP , get taking your medication again this is why you feel worse than before , glad you found us , take care:welcome: d x

Arthurjaded
07-06-09, 00:06
Thanks for your replys, Ill try starting a thread soon.
oh and I found one under my bed lol:cloud9:

melody
07-06-09, 04:34
OK. I take it back then :)