PDA

View Full Version : HATE THIS

alba
06-06-09, 09:36
a while ago i am so sick of being sick and lying in bed for the whole day, the whole week i have been lying in bed, becos i am on medical leave for 4days so the whole day i havebeen lyging in bed and doing nothing, ok so today i tell myslef i must wake up and do cleaning, so i scrub the floor (just a bit) wow my heart beating so fast and i feel so scared, i stop and lie down to sleep again, what is happneing, i can't do anything, but ican go out and walk but scrubing the floor i feel so sleepy tired, heart beating drowsy , why is this happneing what should i do. i feel so so uselless. i can't even clean the house, i hv been walking around the house tip toe. and my kids want me to cook also i am scared to wake up, so they are all hungry no food, i can't bring myself to stand , i am tired of tip toeing myself. i feel so scared and angry for being so sick. i am tired. i want to get well, i try to scrub the floor but i fail, my heart is beating so fast. i am afraid i will faint.

alba
06-06-09, 09:36
i dont know what cos this, i have alot of rest whole week, i am anaemic but i did took my FBC TABLETS EVERYDAY FOR 3DAYS ALREADY, ARENT' MY HEALTH IMPROVING.

diane07
06-06-09, 10:06
Sorry to hear you're feeling like this, i'm sure it takes longer than 3 days of your medication before you will feel the benefit.
Why not keep taking them and if you feel no better by monday give the docs a ring and see what they say.

You must remember that you have been lying down for a good while and to get up and start scrubbing the floor would have made anyone dizzy, give yourself more time and more rest until your meds have got in your system.

Hope you feel better very soon.

di xx

alba
06-06-09, 11:53
i am now trembling why?

sunndyd
06-06-09, 12:06
im wondering if you should go back to your drs for the palpitation they may be able to give you something to reduce them like a beta-blocker.. C

alba
06-06-09, 12:36
i took my atenolol 25mg a while ago

alba
06-06-09, 12:37
tell me what is happenng to me. i an scared

bottleblond
06-06-09, 15:18
alba

No one here is medicaly qualified to answer these questions.
I think if you concerned then the best possible advice we can give is to contact your doctor.

I hope you feel better soon

Lisa

alba
06-06-09, 17:13
thanks, just asking if anybody knows or expereince anything like this. i will ask my doctor if i see her.