PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Ill :(

sMINT
06-06-09, 12:12
It feels like I am ALWAYS ill.

About 6 weeks ago I had a cold which lased a week, Then 3 weeks later had one again this time really bad and I was panicking about swine flu etc.

Now I am ill with a cold AGAIN. Surely its not normal to have colds this often?

Im always feeling run down. Ive had blood tests at the doctors and they've all been fine.

I do a bit of exercise at home and eat plenty of fruit and only ever drink water or fruit juice.

I just feel as if I never have any energy, Although Im never actually tired, Just cant be bothered.

I mean I thought it was just me being a hypochondriac, But I thought that was only "Oh Im Ill Im sure its this disease or that one" But I dont think like that, I am actually ill in my body, just dont know what it is

:weep:

Angelai
06-06-09, 12:27
Hi sMint - I'm sooo with you on this. Some days, I just give in to it and do absolutely NOTHING all day. My doctor keeps asking me if I feel I need to stay on my antidepressants. I don't think she's really listening to me :wacko:

Talk to your doctor, be kind to yourself, and try not to spend too much time trawling the internet for diseases. I NEVER do that :blush:

:hugs: :hugs: