PDA

View Full Version : help at last

lynette
02-09-05, 23:13
this is my first time to write on this site, i have been reading yours and i have found the site very helpfull to understand that i have actually got health anxieties. with my daughters help ive been able to post my problems to you.
basicly i avoid the doctors because i think a headache is a tumour, and suffer in silence. this problem not onle efects me but i worry about my families health aswel. i recently had a panic attack at the family planning clinic were they decided to refer me for some help with my panic attacks.
please help, lynette

l grimstead

sal
03-09-05, 01:54
Hi Lynette

Panic attacks can take over where whatever we feel swamps us down. However we feel at that time does make us home in on that illness but it is rarely the case. We dwell on it and make ourselves feel a lot worse than we orginally did.

You are not alone and although it feels way out of it how we feel is normal for those that are going through the same things.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Meg
03-09-05, 10:37
Welcome Lynette

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

Learning to keep things in perpective is the key here

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
03-09-05, 10:49
Hi Lynette

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

seh1980
03-09-05, 10:57
Welcome aboard Lynette!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal