PDA

View Full Version : Voice Chat!!!!

chief
06-06-09, 22:48
Ok everyone im trying to get so feedback here....

if we had a voice chat server(where you talk instead of text)

would you all be interested in using it...

i think it would help alot of people to actually talk to someone so post on here if you would like it and we can get it going....

bottleblond
06-06-09, 22:53
Sorry but not my cup of tea! I may be old fashoined but if i wanted to chat that way, i would pick up the phone!

Lisa
x

diane07
06-06-09, 23:00
No, not my cup of tea either, i like chat the way it is

di xx

Alex
06-06-09, 23:24
Hi chief

Whilst I don't disagree that it would be nice NMP will not be hosting any form of voice chat in the near future.

Moderating NMP is a hard enough job without adding a system that cannot be moderated/logged without having NMP admins/mods in there 24x7.

We constantly review the systems that NMP offer so its not to say that we won't do it in the future but at the moment its a no - Sorry.

Kind Regards

Alex

chief
07-06-09, 07:01
this is just a thread to see if members would like to use it i have already talked to nomorepanic about this

Jaco45er
07-06-09, 08:47
Here, Alexander Graham Bell. I could just imagine it now, 15 people talking all over each other lol.

Na not my cuppa, I could see it being a mare and hard to moderate.

Can't see anything wrong though for you to use voice chat with NMP members on another site if they want to.

Maybe anyone interested could pm you and you can point them in the right direction.

maddie
07-06-09, 11:11
It would be bedlam! and impossible to moderate. No thanks

london
08-06-09, 01:00
think its worth a try mate

Jennifer Anne
10-06-09, 17:44
How would you do it?

J x

chief
11-06-09, 18:06