PDA

View Full Version : really scared and worried :-( - ladies only

louise0501
07-06-09, 02:47
hey ladies, i have this weird pain near my vagina, in the position you would get a period pain accept i no its not a period pain as i'm not on my period and not due on for a while. plus it feels different to a period pain. its not really that painful, just uncomfortable. i'm freaking out i have cancer. i've never had sex by the way. what do you think?
please reply ASAP so i can go to bed worry free
Love Louise XXXX

ragamuffin734
07-06-09, 03:52
I had something similar once, I went to the doctor and they said I had a yeast infection. I think other types of infections can cause that type of pain as well. I doubt you have cancer.

If you keep hurting I would go to the doctor and have them check you out to see if you have some type of infection. Most of them are very treatable. How long have you felt like this? Take care and let us know how things go.

lindzanne
07-06-09, 19:11
Yeast infections or other vaginal infections can definitely cause a pain right inside the vagina--if you are feeling itchy or having any other than normal discharge i would assume its thrush first. I have also read that hormones can actually cause bone pain down there sometimes, so if you feel its around your pubic bone that can be a possiblity and could by cyclic.

IJJ
07-06-09, 19:48
Where exactly is the pain? If you are in the middle of your cycle it could very well be ovulation pain