PDA

View Full Version : Hi

anx mum
07-06-09, 20:18
Its anx mum again having another bad day 2day been really anxious all day dont even know why? Then about 5pm had a panic attack. My hypnotherapist is trying 2 help me control them but the panic takes over i try and stay calm and think positive. So sick of panic/anxiety:weep:

reallyfedup
07-06-09, 20:26
oh dear. i just p.m'd you, then read this. sorry it's a bad one today love. I have been in bed nearly all day too, so you're not alone in feeling bad. Have you got a cd or something you can calm down to. it really knocks us back and you were making progress with your job etc last week. try to think positive -:ohmy: though it's pigging hard. lots of love
xxxxxxxxx

sunndyd
07-06-09, 20:27
oh im sorry to hear you are struggling at the moment. Please continue to stay positive and calm it will help in the long run. Could you be like me i get anxious about being anxious then i forget some time what made me anxious.. i would be interested to find out how the hypnotherapist goes please, but from what i read it can be hard for them to get people who are really anxious the the right place to be hypnotised . oh i find venting on here helps massively for me and dont forget there is a chat room on here to.