PDA

View Full Version : Head Cold... venting.

IllegallyBlond
08-06-09, 07:36
How weird is this? I'm having anxiety over a head cold. I know exactly what it is, I have had these many times, but my nose is so stuffed up that I can't breathe through it, and I feel like I'm not getting enough air. I keep checking in the mirror to see if my lips are turning blue from lack of oxygen. I absolutely hate this stuff. I just want my normal life back, where I don't worry about every little thing. Doctor gave me a pill to take when I feel anxious but I don't know if I can take it with the cold medicine I am taking. So I got to fight this one on my own. I feel like I am fighting a battle that I'm bound to lose. I keep telling myself it's just my anxiety, but my brain won't wrap around it. I'm nervous and shaking, just thinking of the worst thing that could happen to me. I've done the breathing exercises, and everything else I know what to do to calm myself but it isn't working. Sorry to all who read this if it doesn't make since, but it kind of helps me out some when I get what I am feeling off my chest.

gypsywomen
08-06-09, 08:10
i feel for you i am the same take the tabs they wont harm you i have lost my voice not got sore throat but like you feel its something else plus when walking feel like my legs weak this thing we have is hell your not alone margaret xxx