PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

Donski
09-06-09, 19:03
Hi

I just this site today as I have decided that I need help, I spent today at work in tears and have now decided that I have HIV.
I would describe myself as a worrier - I panic about being out alone, I always expect to get attacked and get taxi for silly routes. If i cant get hold of my mum or husband I think something bad has happended to them.
If I have an illness I google the symptoms (after reading some threads I know that is the wrong thing to do but cant seem to help myself!) in the past I have had thrombosis, brain tumour and cancer to name but a few.
My current fixation is HIV. I am terrified I have this and have passed it on to my wonderful husband (how he puts up with me I dont know :) ) my current symptoms are a white coated tongue and hot flashes when i wake up. I googled white tongue and amongst other things oral thrush was flagged, reading into this more it states that it is more likley HIV suffers who get this.

THe only risky encounter I can think of was over 8 years ago and I have had various blood tests since then (though not for HIV). I do have allergies and a constant blocked nose - so my rational mind says that the white coating is caused by breathing through my mouth but unfortunatley I cant quite accept that.

Sorry for the long introductory post - once i started i couldnt stop.
Thanks for reading

Veronica H
09-06-09, 23:29
:welcome: to NMP. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica