PDA

View Full Version : in stillness

Wannabeloved85
03-09-05, 18:08
I found this book listed on the reading page on no more panic, in stillness conquer fear, this was,in fact, my forst book i ever read on my 'condition' and i must say i do actually recommend it.
the symptoms do disapear, slowly but surely, through meditation! i really do recommend meditiation if not through this book but through any kind.
I will also say that i have actually changede style of my meditation, i no longer do it through silence because my house is never ever silent/quiet enough. and i dont feel comfortable doing it in the garden, too loud and a nosy neighbourhood!
I now do my meditiation through a meditiation cd.
Becci x x x

Wannabeloved85
03-09-05, 18:11
forgot to mention bout the book lol[8)][Duh!]
The book, yeah! lol it offers great tips and quotes to live by, really helps. Her story is very honest and you can realate. In the end it seems a little...she did that and managed??! lol seems a bit far fetched in the end, but still a good book!! if your not too keen on buying, do a search on meditation and get some hints/tips, it really helps.

Meg
03-09-05, 20:32
Thanks for that Becci

Always good to hear about books that have helped

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

seh1980
03-09-05, 21:00
Thanks for the suggestion Becci!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

merlin
25-04-07, 15:22
I have found this book and wondered how you started with the meditation and how did you find it to do the instructions. Also how are you now are you greatly improved or do you still panic
thanks
alison