PDA

View Full Version : The last week

Str33tb0y
10-06-09, 11:37
Well Ive had the most mad last week ever!.

last week Ive been offered a prmotion at work which I was so pleased about, really boosted my self confidence almost felt back to my old self again.

On monday just gone I had arranged an appointment to see the Mind in Richmond...this really hacked me off as when I arrived there (which is quite a treck for me) the woman had forgotten my appointment and already buggered off home....so for me Mind are really going down in my opinion! Couldnt beleive she did this, so I just thought stuff them for a game of soldiers if they cant keep a simple appointment I cant be bothered with em..

Yesterday I was contacted by a TV production company and invited for an auditition to be on TV!!!!. Its about a programme called the Dating Experiment...god knows whats going to be expected but I have this on Sunday...thing is I feel that good at the moment I reckon I can pull it off by at least attending!

As part of my recovery I have decided to do one thing a week which I wouldnt normally do, and it has to be something that really challenges my fear and my anxiety!. So I went for a male wax last night..the full BSC no less!

Well I thought this would really hurt and infact its just like someone pulling a plaster off your skin so not too bad really...only embarrasing thing was I couldnt keep the little fellah down whilst she was doing the initmate bits..I kept saying sorry but she said dont worry about it...it actually makes it easier!

Anyway I feel really confident about the huge steps I have made in the last week...no thanks to Mind...

Hope everyone is keeping well.

suzy-sue
10-06-09, 12:47
Well done ! Mind dont seem too good in your area,but you are making progress without them.Doing one thing a week to start is what I did,small steps ,it seems to be working.The TV programme sounds fun! let us know all about it and when it will be shown. Just goes to show how things can change and make all the difference in a short space of time ,:yesyes: All the best and good luck Sue x

Str33tb0y
10-06-09, 15:41
Aww thanks Suzie Sue :) Im really proud of myself at the moment and I want to keep this feeling forever...!

suzy-sue
10-06-09, 15:55
Write it down how you are feeling,and when you are having a downer bring it out and read it.It will show you its possible to feel good when you least expect it. " After the Rain the Rainbow!" Dont know where I read that but I always think of it. It s good to hear things are going well for you Keep smiling!:yesyes: Sue x

Str33tb0y
10-06-09, 16:04
bloody good idea Huni, Im gonna do just that, I havent felt like this for months and months!

ta for the tip :hugs:

Louise21
10-06-09, 16:19
Great news and you did it without their "help"!