PDA

View Full Version : new girl

Hayles p
10-06-09, 15:09
Hi ya, my name is Hayley and im 29.

Ive been suffering from panic attacks and anxiety for the past 2 years and im totally sick of it. Everything was "Normal" until one day my EX boyfriend walked of and left me in London, i freaked out and have panicked ever since.
The doctors keep trying to put me on citalapram but i cant face the couple of weeks hell people go through 1st, that's if they work for me at all. In my head im convinced they are they very bad.

When i 1st started getting panic attacks i coped with it fine, now as time goes on it feels like its getting worse

I have a councilor who says my feeling are normal but just a bit more exaggerated than most people. Well i feel like a freak and wish everything could go back to the way it was. With out the ex of course.

recoveryroad
10-06-09, 16:27
is anybody here? I am new and I really need help pleasssssssse

fedupofanxiety
10-06-09, 16:58
the best way to deal with new meds if your scared of the side effects is take diazapam while they get into your system you can wait 5 more years and feel the same or go on meds that will help get thru a couple of weeks and then you will be so relieved!!

Hayles p
11-06-09, 20:39
Thanks for the replies. Nice to not feel like the only 1 anymore.
I just wondered if people taking the meds carried on with working n every day life while getting used to them.