PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Driving Phobia? Female needed for article

nomorepanic
10-06-09, 18:35
Hi Nicola,

I wondered if you could help me. I'm a journalist researching an article on driving phobia (I suffer from it myself too, so have some understanding of it!). I'm really keen to speak or make contact with women who feel they suffer from it too. Are you able to put me in touch with anyone? I work for a broad range of newspapers and magazines and could of course give a good mention to your organisation in return for any assistance.
Thanks for taking the time to read this anyway,
best wishes
Kate Corr

1) Are you looking for a male or female: female

2) What age range: 35 - 75 (upward age is no limitation).

3) Specific location (UK only/specific area or worldwide):UK

4) How will interview be conducted: (telephone/face-to-face/studio visit/Email/questionnaire)
telephone or email

5) Which specific illnesses/problems/phobias are you looking for: driving phobia

6) Is a photograph needed and can this be sent by Email or has to be taken by you: sent by email

7) Is there any compensation (monetary or otherwise) for interviewees time: no. but mention of websites, charities etc can be arranged

8) Contact details (name/email/phone no): kate_corr@tiscali.co.uk (kate_corr@tiscali.co.uk)

9) Organisation details (radio/paper/magazine/TV station etc): national newspaper or national womans magazine.