PDA

View Full Version : Terrified!

lele19
10-06-09, 21:11
About two months ago i started getting severe debilitating headaches and then a few weeks later unequal pupil sizes. I have had a CT brain scan, MRI brain scan, lumbar puncture, seen an opthamologist and a neurologist (but forgot to tell the neuro and opth about the pupil sizes) i am so terrified, eyes are meant to be the same size and when i try to talk to my dr he says im making it up. Other people have commented on them being different too. I went to see a nurse at the walk in centre and she said that because all these tests as well blood work is all fine that i shudnt worry, but i cxant help it! This on top on anxiety does not help the situation.

nataliean1982
10-06-09, 21:37
i know its hard but of all the professionals you have seen that told you that you were ok...at least one of them was right. and if you dont trust the docs, trust the ct and mri, they would not miss something important. everyone's body does wierd things, and we are here because we are more sensitive to the wierd things going on in our bodies, it is a curse.