PDA

View Full Version : Ithink i just had a panic attack

kahi35
11-06-09, 01:21
Oh man i have not feel like this in a while. 2 days ago i went to the golf driving range and last night i played softball, and my upper right side back by shoulder area been sore even in the front chest area same location. I went for a 20 min walk before lunch and when i got back to the office me and my coworker took our blood pressure. mines was 145/100 so when i seen that i guess i got nevous and then i started to feel a little dizzy and anxious. I want to take my blood pressure again but im afraid if its still high i will get more anxious. anyway ive been doing so well until today. i guess im worried about my pain in my shoulders too when i breath its sore. anyway just wondering if anyones blood pressure runs this high after walking

xBettyBoopx
11-06-09, 01:36
Hi Kahi

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so anxious at the moment:weep:

The soreness & pain you have around the shoulder area & chest, especially as it hurts when you breathe in, is a pulled muscle, I did something like that once or twice.

I can't tell ya I'm afraid about your blood pressure, I've never taken mine. I wouldn't take it again if I were you, it only adds to the anxiety. In fact, if you hadn't taken it, would you be feeling anxious now? We do some strange things to ourselves sometimes:mad:

20 miles is a long hike:ohmy: :ohmy: good on ya for keeping fit but do you think you've done too much in a small space of time especially as you played softball yesterday evening? Your blood pressure could be very normal for walking that amount of miles, I don't know!

Hope you feel better soon, sorry I can't be of more help.
Take care.
Els

kahi35
11-06-09, 02:29
thanks for your responce ill try to take my pressure just before i leave and at home tonight.