PDA

View Full Version : New Today

lizzee60
11-06-09, 09:48
Hi everyone,
My name is Liz. I have suffered from anxiety for years and years. I have a fear of medication or more so side effects. I started taking Citolapram yesterday, I have just taken my second pill and am more scared than ever, tomorrow will be even worse because I get so scared when my husband isnt around and he is working tomorrow, what can I do to stop this fear, Im sorry that I have just joined and already feel like Im being a burden:weep:

lorac
11-06-09, 10:07
Hi Lizzee

Please don't feel that you are being a burden, that is what this site is all about venting your fears and feelings.

Glad you found the site, I think you will find it a great help, there is lots of good advice and support to be found on here from people who understand your worries.

Take care

Carol

sunndyd
11-06-09, 10:11
hi have started a med the other day like you for anxiety very simular to yours mine is called cipralex i had panic attacks after taking the 1st one so asked my dr i could halve min for a couple of days he was very reluctant but he said yeah fine thinking i may keep it halved and take a full one on sunday.