PDA

View Full Version : escitalopram

paul s
11-06-09, 16:48
hi all
has anyone been prescribed escitalopram and did they work and what are the side effects
thx

nomorepanic
11-06-09, 16:53
Hi Paul

:welcome:

We have a sub-forum dedicated to this medication so have a look at the posts in there.

sunndyd
11-06-09, 16:57
im just starting wot dose you are on we are both in the same boat

fedupofanxiety
11-06-09, 17:20
im on escitalopram and they are excellant wot dose are you going on you will may have increased anxiety for the first couple of weeks but you can always take diazepam to hel you deal with it jus persist with it even when times look bleak!! it will be worth it!!

sunndyd
11-06-09, 18:17
there is a cipralex website which a diary.

sunndyd
12-06-09, 16:36
just wanted to sse if you have started and see how ur doing :O)

blossom
12-06-09, 23:21
I have been on Cipralex for over 3 years, but am still depressed through worry I guess, been an anxiety and agoraphobia sufferer for many years, also am addicted to Valium for about 30 years,
I was taken off SEROXAT cold turkey by a stupid doctor, and not been the same since, had a terrible time.I am on 15mgs Cipralex, and 20mgs of Valium, also have 2 SR Propranalol a day. Do you take Cipralex morning as I do or night, which my GP will not let me do from Blossom, Not able to get in chat room, why I do not know. Been a member for a few years now. from Blossom

fedupofanxiety
13-06-09, 12:06
blossom i think you seriously need to go to the docs and get a different anti depressant especially if they dont work as there is no point in taking them!!! Some meds are more effective on different ppl!!