PDA

View Full Version : Another new symptom ! Grrr

Vanilla Sky
12-06-09, 10:59
Hi All I have been dealing so well with my health anxiety and then just out of the blue , another symptom to throw me, it's so annoying, I just feel now as if I have taken ten steps back :mad: This one starts in my throat, It feels like i have eaten something spicy you know that feeling you get in the back of your throat, i suppose it's like the start of a sore throat . It happened at work yesterday and i just continued what i was doing, but obviously my mind started to go into panic which then started the old feelings , racing heart and i thought i my throat was going to close up, before i knew it i had to run outside, to the alarm of my collegues, i just told them i felt sick and had to get out. The only one of my collegues that knows what my anxiety is like had to be of yesterday. I rang my partner in tears because it's the 2nd time this has happened, he tried to reassure me but you know what it's like , there is no reasoning, im now thinking i've got something wrong with my throat like cancer, although is's fine today i feel so nervous and i have that impending doom feeling again. I am so upset coz i was doing so well. Damn this anxiety !! Anyone else relate to this peppery feeling in throat ? Thanks for listening lol xxx

alfisback1
12-06-09, 11:08
I haven't had anything in my throat bother me, but I do know the feeling of having something new cause anxiety. It's so annoying!