PDA

View Full Version : PANIC ATTACKS HAVE COME BACK

marg
04-09-05, 19:31
HI i am new on here i have had panic attacks for 12 years had diffrent treatments and tried diffrent thing my self for the last 2 years i seemed to be getting a bit better got myself a part time job near where i live i never went out shopping or out very far but i was quiet happy just doing my job then about a few months ago i started to feel panicy little things would make me feel on edge then about 3 weeks ago i had a massive panic attack in the house never in all the years that i have had them have i felt so bad i went to a&E but they just told me to get in touch with my doctor my doctor gave me tablets which made me sick and now i have some new ones i feel so down i have read all the books seen cpn nurses in the past what went wronge with me i won't be able to do my job i will have to start back from the beging again i am glad i have found this sight if any one would like to email me i would be glad to be a freind to any one would like to try and get our selfs better or a leased have some sort of life i am 48 married and have a daughter sorry if i have gone on a bit

sal
04-09-05, 20:06
Hi Marg

Welcome to the site and so sorry to hear that things havent being too good for you recently. Hold on to the fact at how well you have coped over the years and how you have overcome so much and even started working. That is a positive step and you did it and will be able to again.

This will only be temporary and we all do have set backs and after doing okay for so long we tend to feel they are more major than sometimes they really are. The anxiety sets in and they we lose all reasoning on how we feel. I totally appreciate how you are feeling and you will get lots of great support and help on here.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

seh1980
04-09-05, 20:31
hello Marg,

Welcome aboard!! :)

Everyone here is very friendly so I'm sure you'll receive loads of support. Join us in the chatroom sometime.

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
04-09-05, 20:44
Hello Marg,

A BIG warm welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having a bad time of it again unfortunatlely sometimes we are still prone to having blips. Be kind and gentle to yourself and give yourself time.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
04-09-05, 21:51
Hello Marg,

Welcome
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/healthanxiety.htm

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pinkscrumpy
05-09-05, 09:19
Hi Marg

Welcome to the site :D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!