PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

louise0501
12-06-09, 16:39
hey, about half an hour ago i was sat at my computer and all of a sudden out of nowhere i came over really dizzy, like i was gonna collapse and i can't shake it off. i wasn't feeling that anxious, i've been a bit stressed out about a few things though. any idea whats caused it? could it be a brain tumour? or a brain anurysm?
please reply - i'm so scared
Love louise XXX

nomorepanic
12-06-09, 16:41
Have you been eating and drinking enough today?

Sounds like blood sugar levels went low to me which isn't dangerous just scarey.

sedalia
12-06-09, 18:47
This happened to me a year ago, I was sitting at my desk quite happily when suddenly everything seemed to slip sideways. It was really frightening, and like you I imagined all sorts of reasons for it. Also, like you, I wasn't stressed or anxious at that particular moment when it happened, but I think subconsciously I had been worrying about changing my job, so I put it down to that. You say you've been a bit stressed lately so I would imagine it's probably that. That evening, whenever I felt dizzy again I took slow deep breaths and that seemed to help. Sometimes these things just happen out of the blue...very frightening at the time but harmless. Hope you're feeling beter now.

Skyline On Fire
12-06-09, 19:43
There are a million reasons this happens, from lack of food and drink to exhaustion. If there is nothing else wrong with you i really wouldnt even give it a second thought. I have days where i feel horrid and very dizzy all day, its just one of those things that makes us human.

freelancejy
13-06-09, 03:42
This happens to me all the time. Very often it is when I am scrolling down on the computer screen. That's just a normal response because your eyes are telling you that you're moving but you're not. After it happened and you got anxious it probably just made it worse. Try to relax and take a break from the computer for a bit.