PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all from Gary.

Gary Numan
04-09-05, 20:53
Okay , this seems to be the very place to post a nice hello to you all

:D Hello all :D My name is Gary and im very new to things like these types of forums that said , i have been online for a little over 7 years now.

I am sorry this is only a few lines long but i do not at this time of joining have the time needed to give a more full and detailed post

That said i will be checking out the site over the coming few days / week and i look forward to meeting and talking with you here on this site.

Be well and take care all the very best Gary.

eeyorelover
04-09-05, 20:56
Hi Gary and welcome :)
I look forward to meeting you too.
tc

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

jill
04-09-05, 21:02
Hi Gary :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

Gary Numan
04-09-05, 21:12
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Gary and welcome :)
I look forward to meeting you too.
tc

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

<div align="right">Originally posted by eeyorelover - 04 September 2005 : 20:56:58</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Many thanks. Im looking forward to meeting everyone here and maybe share a few of my storys as well as here yours , very fast hello's makes me wonder just how many members are on this site [?]

Down in the park where the Machmen meet the Machines and play kill by numbers , Down in the park with friends of mine! Down in the park where the chant is death , death , death , until the sun cries morning. Down in the park with a friend called Five.

Gary Numan
04-09-05, 21:13
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Gary :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

When you fear something,
learn as much about it as you can.
Knowledge conquers fear.

<div align="right">Originally posted by jill - 04 September 2005 : 21:02:41</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Many thanks. Im looking forward to meeting everyone here and maybe share a few of my storys as well as here yours , very fast hello's makes me wonder just how many members are on this site [?]

See some of you tomorrow maybe ?

Down in the park where the Machmen meet the Machines and play kill by numbers , Down in the park with friends of mine! Down in the park where the chant is death , death , death , until the sun cries morning. Down in the park with a friend called Five.

Meg
04-09-05, 21:33
Hi Gary

Welcome

Hope you settle in here and find time to tell us about why you are looking for a site such as this and how we can help .

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Sax
05-09-05, 08:45
Hi Gary,

Welcome to NMP and hope you find the support here you are after, this site has some great people so feel free to post and come into chat when you have the time.

Take care and maybe speak to you soon in 'chat'.

Sax xx[8D]

Piglet
05-09-05, 08:50
Welcome to the site [8D]

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

pinkscrumpy
05-09-05, 09:11
A big warm welcome to you Gary.

:D:D

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

pips
05-09-05, 11:22
Hi Gary,

A BIG warm welcome to the site i do hope it helps you.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X

trac67
05-09-05, 11:52
Hi Gary,
Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of help and advice here, and make some great friends.
Yake care and hope to hear from you again soon
Trac xx

its "just a thought"

sueiamnew
05-09-05, 13:59
Welcome to the site Gary.

Peru83
05-09-05, 15:47
<center>WELCOME</center>

Your in the right place for help, everyone here is really great.

Hope to talk to you soon

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

seh1980
05-09-05, 15:54
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

sandra114
05-09-05, 18:25
Welcome to the site Gary, I'm sure you will find whatever help you need on this terrific site.

Sandra

sal
05-09-05, 23:01
Hi Gary

Great you have found this site. Look forward to hearing more from you very soon.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

nomorepanic
06-09-05, 09:17
Hi Gary

A warm welcome aboard the forum. When you are ready to and have the time then please tell us more about you.

Hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

michelleann
06-09-05, 15:59
hi gary
welcome to the site
michelle xxx